Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kabocha squash croquette bento. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kabocha Squash Croquette Bento is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kabocha Squash Croquette Bento is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kabocha squash croquette bento using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Croquette Bento:
- Take Kabocha squash
- Get Potato
- Take Ground beef and pork mixed
- Make ready Frozen mixed vegetables
- Take Finely chopped onion
- Get Salt and pepper
- Prepare Batter (flour and egg)
- Get Sandwich bread (for panko)
Instructions to make Kabocha Squash Croquette Bento:
- Remove skin, seeds and fibrous flesh from kabocha squash. Cut the kabocha and a potato into bite sizes and immerse in water. Put in a pot, and add water until the vegetables are almost covered. Heat.
- Cook until water in the pan is almost gone. Stir to evaporate the remaining water. Mix and mash with a wood spatula.
- Stir fry the ground meat in a frying pan. Add chopped onion and mixed vegetables, and stir fry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mashed kabocha squash and potato with the cooked meat. Shape into balls.
- Tear sandwich bread into small pieces. Dust meatballs with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with panko in that order. Deep fry at 170°C (340°F).
- They’re great in bento as well!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kabocha squash croquette bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com