Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, braided hot roast beef loaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have braided hot roast beef loaf using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf:
- Prepare 1 packages Pilsbury French Bread
- Prepare 1/4 lb deli roast beef
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Prepare 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1/2 small bell peppers, julianed
- Get 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Prepare 2 slice provolone cheese
Instructions to make Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the bread from the package. Slice down the center of the dough, leaving about 1/2″ uncut at the bottom of the loaf. Make slits into the loaf from top to bottom, about every 2″, leaving 1/2″ of the dough intact at the botom of the loaf.
- Open the dough, creating a flat space in the center. Place on a baking sheet.
- Mix garlic, mayonaise, and mustard. Spread over the middle of the dough
- Top with bell peppers, then basil, the roast beef, and finally the cheese.
- Fold the dough flaps over the filling in a braided fashion. Pinch firmly at each end to secure the filling.
- Bake 12-16 minutes, or until golden brown and bread is cooked through.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food braided hot roast beef loaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com