Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き, o-konomi-yaki) (listen ) is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients in a wheat-flour-based batter; it is an example of konamon (flour-based Japanese cuisine). Okonomiyaki (literally means ‘grilled as you like it’) is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments. Okonomiyaki o-konomi-yaki is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients.
Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Okonomiyaki is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have okonomiyaki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare Okonomiyaki
- Prepare leeks, well washed and chopped
- Prepare whole wheat pastry flour (or apf flour)
- Take salt
- Take eggs (beaten)
- Get garnish
- Prepare mayonnaise
- Prepare toasted almonds
- Prepare Chives
- Make ready Sauce
- Make ready Ketchup
- Prepare soy sauce
- Get worcestershire sauce
This Okonomiyaki recipe is a framework for making a delicious traditional Japanese pancake Since Okonomiyaki means “cooked as you like it” in Japanese, I’ve listed a bunch of suggestions to come. Okonomiyaki – Japanese savoury pancake containing loads of shredded cabbage topped with egg, meat and bonito flakes. Eat with sweet sauce and mayonnaise! Okonomiyaki(お好み焼) is a Japanese cabbage-based savory pancake. “Okonomi（お好み）” literary means “Whatever How to make Okonomiyaki!!!!
Steps to make Okonomiyaki:
- For sauce, mix all together
- Combine the cabbage, leeks, flour, and salt in a bowl. Toss until everything is coated with a dusting of flour. Stir in the eggs and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a generous splash of olive oil. Scoop the cabbage mixture into the pan, and using a metal spatula press it into a round pancake shape, flat as you can get it. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the bottom is golden.
- To flip the Okonomiyaki, slide it out of the skillet onto a plate. Place another plate on top and flip both (together) over. If you need a bit more oil in your skillet, add it now, before sliding the Okonomiyaki back into the skillet. Again press down a bit with a spatula and cook until golden on this side – another 3 -5 minutes.
- When you are finished cooking, sprinkle with toasted almonds and chives. Spread a bit of sauce and decorate with mayonnaise as pictured
With a history as rich as its flavor, Japan’s “pancake/pizza/crepe/omelette” will fill you up and ensure you come back for more. Okonomiyaki (���D�ݏĂ�) is a popular pan-fried dish that consists of batter and cabbage. Selected toppings and ingredients are added which can vary greatly (anything from meat and seafood. Okonomiyaki – お好み焼き – is a savory Japanese pancake made with a light but substantial batter You see, okonomiyaki has a tradition of being topped with okonomi sauce, Japanese mayonnaise. Okonomi means “how you want it,” and an okonomiyaki is one of the world’s most infinitely adaptable dishes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com