Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy homemade meatloaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Homemade Meatloaf is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Homemade Meatloaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This Classic Homemade Meatloaf recipe is easy to make, tender and juicy and made Place meat in the pan: Transfer the meat mixture to the prepared loaf pan, pressing to shape it to the inside of the. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze. Simple to make and ready in less than an hour!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy homemade meatloaf using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Meatloaf:
- Take 2 lbs ground beef 85% or 90% lean
- Make ready 1 med onion finely chopped
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves minced
- Take 3 Tbsp ketchup
- Get 3 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Get 1 cup ritz crackers (crumbled)
- Get 1/3 cup milk
- Get 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Prepare Meatloaf sauce:
- Take 3/4 cup ketchup
- Take 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Get 2 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
You’ve never seen meatloaf like this. Dripping with flavor, this meatloaf recipe Yes, you can definitely freeze this homemade meatloaf recipe. In fact, you can freeze it both before. It’s a tender and juicy meatloaf packed with feta cheese, garlicky spinach, roasted red peppers, onions and pine nuts.
Steps to make Easy Homemade Meatloaf:
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of ingredients for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes.
- Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
Homemade Meatloaf Sauce is an easy and delicious topping to put on your meatloaf. It’s quick to put together with a few simple ingredients, and tastes absolutely delicious. Try it on your next meatloaf. Meatloaf is a delicious staple dinner, but it goes well with more than just mashed potatoes and broccoli. This Easy Meatloaf recipe may be short on ingredients, but it is loaded with flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy homemade meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com