Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, california rolls with fillings of your choice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
California Rolls with Fillings of Your Choice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. California Rolls with Fillings of Your Choice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook california rolls with fillings of your choice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls with Fillings of Your Choice:
- Prepare 3 rice bowls White rice
- Take 2 leaves Lettuce
- Take 1/4 Avocado
- Get 3 to 6 pieces Filling of your choice (tuna, salmon, imitation crab sticks, etc.)
- Get Sushi vinegar
- Make ready 50 ml Grain vinegar
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Kombu based dashi stock granules
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
Steps to make California Rolls with Fillings of Your Choice:
- Making the sushi rice: Mix the sushi vinegar ingredients until well-combined. Pour the sushi vinegar over the warm rice. Mix until barely-combined, and let cool.
- Cut the filling: Cut the filling into evenly sized pieces so the cross section of the sushi will look neat. Cut the avocado into thin slices and shred the lettuce.
- To roll: Spread out the sushi rice thinly over a sheet of nori seaweed and put a piece of plastic wrap on top. Flip it over. Place the fillings 5 cm from the bottom, and roll up the ingredients.
- To finish: Slice the sushi rolls using a sharp knife. Moisten the knife with a wet towel before slicing. Arrange the California rolls on a platter and garnish with the sesame seeds, mayonnaise, and salmon roe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food california rolls with fillings of your choice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com