Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls):
- Take Sushi Rice *Find my ‘Sushi Rice’ recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1467168-sushi-rice
- Get Nori (Seaweed Sheets)
- Get Cucumber & Wasabi
- Take Carrot (cooked in salted water)
- Make ready Avocado
- Prepare Canned Tuna and Japanese Mayonnaise
- Prepare Omelette
- Prepare Boiled Prawns
- Prepare Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon)
- Prepare Unagi Kabayaki (Grilled & Seasoned Eel)
- Prepare Ham
- Get Radish Sprouts
- Prepare Smoked Salmon
- Prepare Fresh Sashimi
- Prepare Chicken Teriyaki
- Make ready Today I used Carrot, Cucumber, Omelette and Kanpyō
Steps to make Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls):
- Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet evenly. You may wish to sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds or finely chopped herbs over the rice.
- Place a sheet of plastic food wrap on the Sushi Rice and gently press down. Flip over so that Nori is facing upward, and place on the Makisu (bamboo mat).
- Place some filling on the Nori, then start to roll. Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over the filling, and roll tightly forward to the end, peeling off the plastic food wrap from the rice. Tightly wrap the sushi roll with the plastic food wrap.
- Cut the sushi roll wrapped in the plastic food wrap with a sharp knife into bite sized pieces. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel. *Tips: Slightly wet the knife makes cutting a lot easier.
- Remove the plastic wrap from sushi pieces, and arrange them on a serving plate.
- It is much easier to make thin Maki-zushi rolls than thick ones. To do this, you may have to cut your Nori sheets in half, and use one filling for each roll.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ura maki-zushi (inside-out sushi rolls) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com