Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy sakura inari sushi for bento. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Sakura Inari Sushi for Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Sakura Inari Sushi for Bento is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy sakura inari sushi for bento using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sakura Inari Sushi for Bento:
- Make ready 200 grams Cooked white rice
- Make ready 1 Sushi vinegar
- Prepare 5 Inari aburaage (store-bought)
- Take 10 Salt-preserved cherry blossoms
Instructions to make Easy Sakura Inari Sushi for Bento:
- Add the sushi vinegar to the freshly cooked white rice along with 5 of the cherry blossoms, finely chopped and rinsed, and mix well.
- Stuff this mixture into the inari abura-age and decorate with the remaining cherry blossoms.
- It’s better if you don’t add any other fillings; that way you can get the full aroma of the sakura.
- I recommend simple and delicious steamed sakura buns for dessert. You can find the recipe here:. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143857-steamed-bread-with-cherry-blossom-and-green-tea
- These “Dumplings Over Flowers! Ever-Soft Dumplings” are also delicious. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148616-flower-viewing-mochi-dumplings
- This is a bento that will get you in the mood for viewing the cherry blossoms even at work or school.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy sakura inari sushi for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com