Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, buttermilk chicken fried steak. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Get Chicken Fried Steak, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttermilk chicken fried steak using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak:
- Take Steak————–
- Make ready shoulder steak
- Make ready buttermilk
- Prepare salt
- Take ground black pepper
- Prepare granulated garlic powder
- Make ready Breading————
- Prepare large eggs
- Prepare flour
- Take granulated garlic powder
- Get panko breadcrumbs
- Get seasoned salt
- Prepare oil to fry with
- Prepare water for thinning gravy
- Make ready onion powder for gravy
- Take granulated garlic powder
- Get ground black pepper
- Prepare seasoned salt
I have eggs,fried potatoes and toast with mine. Fork tender Top Sirloin Steak enveloped in a crispy, crunchy, well seasoned breading, hot from the fryer, and covered with a rich and decadent Cream Gravy. Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak with Cream Gravy is what is on the menu for dinner this weekend. Return any browned cracklings from the strainer to the skillet before starting the gravy.
Steps to make Buttermilk Chicken Fried Steak:
- Pat the steak dry
- Season both sides of the steak with salt, pepper, and garlic. Slice the steak in half.
- Put the steak into a ziploc bag and add the buttermilk.
- Put into the refrigerator overnight.
- Beat the eggs. Heat the oil and season the flour.
- Remove a slice of the steak and let the buttermilk drain off a bit.
- Dip the steak still wet with buttermilk into the flour.
- Then into the egg
- Now cover with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil turning as needed.
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Repeat with 2nd piece of Steak.
- Take the leftover flour and add to 3 tablespoon of the oil used to fry the steaks.
- Stir till the flour is cooked making a Roux.
- Add buttermilk to the Roux simmer 8 minutes. Stirring constantly till thickened. Add water if too thick. Add seasonings to taste.
- Serve this gravy with the steak.
- I hope you enjoy!!!
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice I did both.
Buttermilk works double duty in this recipe, tenderizing the meat and making for the creamiest of gravies. This Chicken Fried Steak Recipe (Country Fried Steak) starts by frying a tender steak with a beyond flavorful batter that results in the most crunchy and crispy breading then country white gravy or this Sawmill Gravy with a kick is drizzled on top!! Serve with my amazing Garlic mashed potatoes, Collard Greens, or Mustard Greens, and perfect Corn Muffins or Hot Water Cornbread for the Southern. Add the chicken broth and deglaze the pan. Whisk until the gravy comes to a boil and begins to thicken.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food buttermilk chicken fried steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com