Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, for rice balls homemade umeboshi kombu tea. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Rice Balls Homemade Umeboshi Kombu Tea is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. For Rice Balls Homemade Umeboshi Kombu Tea is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have for rice balls homemade umeboshi kombu tea using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make For Rice Balls Homemade Umeboshi Kombu Tea:
- Prepare Umeboshi
- Take Shio-kombu (I recommend the dried type)
- Get Yukari
Steps to make For Rice Balls Homemade Umeboshi Kombu Tea:
- Pit the umeboshi. Heat in a non-stick pan to evaporate the moisture. Chop finely.
- Finely chop the shio-kombu (the photo shows it pre-cut).
- Mix the chopped shio-kombu well with the other ingredients. I used a mill, but it’s fine to just mix it all together.
- It’ll look something like this. Put a small amount in a tea cup, pour in boiling water, wait one minute and the delicious umeboshi kombu tea is done Store in a bottle or container.
- Mix into rice for tasty rice balls.
- I usedto make the umeboshi. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149503-sodium-reduced-umeboshi
- If you have this on hand and suddenly need soup to go with a meal, you can easily make a clear soup just by adding chopped green onion or fu.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food for rice balls homemade umeboshi kombu tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com