Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy lunch in 5 minutes! natto fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy lunch in 5 minutes! natto fried rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Prepare 150 grams Warm cooked rice
- Take 1 pack Natto
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Green onion or scallion
- Prepare 1 Dashi stock granules
- Get 1 White sesame seeds
Instructions to make Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice:
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, and coat with vegetable oil. Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Pour the beaten egg into the frying pan, and fry it for 10 seconds without touching it. Add the rice on top of the egg.
- Mix in the natto, green onion (it’s easier if you cut with kitchen scissors), and dashi stock granules.
- When the rice has loosened up, sprinkle in the sesame seeds, and it’s done!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy lunch in 5 minutes! natto fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com