If you can cook, then that is a very rewarding skill. Not only lucrative for you, however likewise making your family satisfied. Your family members will be able to enjoy any type of food, because you can prepare it.
For those of you that such as to prepare, this internet site offers a range of dishes that you can try in the house. For this time, I will certainly talk about the Potato and Ground Beef Skillet dish, beginning with the ingredients and how to make it.
Not just for those that can prepare, this recipe overview is really easy to practice for those that are bad at cooking. So don’t stress.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, potato and ground beef skillet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato and Ground Beef Skillet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Potato and Ground Beef Skillet is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Final Ground Beef and Potatoes Recipe Notes. The recipe mentions using paper towels to blot excess grease with fattier cuts of ground beef, but you might want to do this regardless to make serving a bit easier. There’s meant to be a small amount of moisture remaining in the bottom of the skillet.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook potato and ground beef skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Components of Potato and Ground Beef Skillet:
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound potatoes
- Take As needed water to boil potatoes
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound ground sirloin
- Take 1 large onion
- Take 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Get To taste pink Himalayan salt
- Prepare 3 tablespoons parsley
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 2/3 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1-1/2 pints beef broth
- Prepare 1/3 cup flour
Break up the meat as it cooks. Meat is done when it is no Add potato slices and drained canned corn to skillet. Cover with water and stir in ranch salad dressing. Turn heat on the medium-high, cover and.
Instructions To Make Potato and Ground Beef Skillet:
- Peel, wash, and slice the potatoes thin, about 1/4 inch thick. Add the water to just covering. Bring to a boil and allow to boil 3 minutes. Then cover and let sit in the hot water till needed to spoon over to the beef.
- Dice the onions in the olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes and add the seasoned salt.
- Add the beef and the rest of the seasonings. When browned add the flour. Blend in till all is incorporated. Cook 6 minutes.
- Add the potatoes use a slotted spoon and stir in. This will allow a bit of the potato water and all it’s starchy goodness to thicken just a bit, then simmer 10 minutes, it will thicken. Keep checking the doneness of the potatoes. You don’t want to overcook them.
- When the potatoes are at the doneness needed turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream. Let rest 12 minutes. Taste and adjust salt. Potatoes and sour cream always bland.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
GROUND BEEF: Any kind of ground beef will work. Ground turkey is an acceptable substitute. It’s more of a last-minute recipe-best eaten immediately. How to layer Ground Beef Skillet with Potatoes and Bacon. Sweet potatoes, ground beef, bell peppers, garlic, onion and southwestern spices all perfectly sautéed together in one skillet.
It’s really simple to follow the dish defined over. The Potato and Ground Beef Skillet dish is extremely scrumptious if you serve it with your family members. So don’t hesitate about trying it. Share this recipe with your friends and relatives.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potato and ground beef skillet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com