Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Whole Wheat Pita Bread made is soft, moist, light and has their trademark pockets. This soft and light Pita Bread is made from whole wheat flour and also has the trademark pita pocket perfect for stuffing with tahini Add some onion rings, tomato slices and mint chutney plus tamarind chutney. To get puffy homemade whole wheat pita bread make sure that : – The dough is soft, smooth but hold its shape.
Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Get Tomato chutney
- Prepare 6-7 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Make ready 2 spoon ghee or butter
- Take 1 spoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 4 chopped tomatoes
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get For Hummus
- Get 1 bowl boiled chick peas
- Prepare 3 spoon olive oil
- Take 3-4 spoon tahini paste
- Get 5 garlic cloves
- Prepare 3 green chilles
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 lemon
- Prepare As needed Water
- Prepare As needed Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread
- Take 2 tbsp White til
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 lemon
- Take As needed water
- Take 2 cup wheat flour
- Get 1 spoon yeast
- Take 1 spoon sugar
- Make ready As needed Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil
- Prepare 2 spoon olive oil
- Prepare As needed Salt
- Prepare As needed Water
My husband said it was really fluffy and delicious. Break up avocado into pieces or mash up and also spread. Throw in tomato slices and EAT IT, it is sooo so delicious. Why make Whole Wheat Pita Bread?
Instructions to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste.
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs.
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice)
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled.
To be brutally honest with you Now that you know what is pita bread, time to look into the Whole Wheat Pita Bread ingredients The homemade Whole Wheat Pita Bread paired with hummus, falafel, tzatziki sauce and balela salad was one flavourful combination. Whole Wheat Pita Pocket with Lettuce, Tomato, and Eggplant Hummus Spread. Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Pita breads are an integral part of Afghan, Lebanese, Persian cuisines, just like parathas and naans are for us. These flat-breads are made from all purpose flour and puff up in the oven when baked.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com