Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, summer pita lunch. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Summer Pita lunch is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Summer Pita lunch is something that I have loved my entire life.
Pita Jungle is lunching a new seasonal menu focusing on Keto and Mediterranean style foods. Turn that package of pita pockets into a week of never-boring lunches with this tasty collection of Summer at its finest. Sautéed or grilled eggplant slices + roasted red peppers (from a jar) + slices of.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have summer pita lunch using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Pita lunch:
- Get 4 pita bread
- Prepare 300 g chicken breasts
- Take 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 300 g mixed vegetables salad
- Prepare 100 g roman tomatoes
- Make ready Garlic and herb salad dressing
- Make ready 1 tspn pepper
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready Fresh parsley to garnish
All are vegetarian – prep the components ahead of time for a fast, delicious midday. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties! It’s my non-traditional take on fattoush, a bread salad made with toasted pita. Pita pockets make for a new (and fast!) way to These recipes show how to dress up basic pita pockets for easy and healthy lunches and dinners.
Instructions to make Summer Pita lunch:
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips.
- Heat the pan and add oil,and add chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the chicken is browned but not dry, remove set aside.
- Heat a grill pan, and place the pita bread,cook 2 minutes each side of each pita.
- Next make a pocket unto each pita using a knife, set aside
- Next, in a bowl add cooked chicken, vegetables, add the dressing and combine everything together.
- Next use a tablespoon to add the salad to the pita,making a pocket like.
- Next on top of each pita add 2 to 3 tomatoes cut into half.
- Garnish with parsley
Bernalillo County’s Summer Lunch Program is funded by a U. Department of Agriculture grant administered by the state Children, Youth and Families Department. The meals are prepared at the. Tired of trying to bring last night’s leftovers back to life? Here are quick, easy and nutritious lunches, perfect for busy work days — no microwave required.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food summer pita lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com