Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled chicken breast with egg. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Biting into a grilled chicken sandwich or protein-packed salad and instead of that wonderfulness, tasting a dull, chalky chunk of chicken is just sad.
Grilled chicken breast with egg is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled chicken breast with egg is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Take 2 chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 table spoon olive oil
- Get 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1 onion
Egg Recipes French Toast Recipes Frittata Recipes. This is the BEST grilled chicken breast recipe! The chicken is marinated in an easy to make wet rub then grilled until juicy and crazy DELICIOUS. This is the BEST grilled chicken breast recipe!
Steps to make Grilled chicken breast with egg:
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist.
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside.
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny.
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove.
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg.
The chicken breasts are marinated in an easy to make wet rub using pantry staple spices then grilled until juicy and crazy delicious. #theendlessmeal Welcome to the EGGhead Forum – a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at: How long do I grill chicken breast? How long do you grill chicken on each side? Follow the steps below to get great tasting bone in chicken. You can always use other cuts of chicken if you dont have just the chicken breasts.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled chicken breast with egg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com