Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, daim ice cream cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs This Daim ice cream cake is made the old-fashioned way, using lots of egg yolks and whipped cream. This recipe is not the same as in my English book Love Manuela that you can order→ here; the one in my book is similar in flavor, The difference is I used sweetened condensed milk instead of egg yolks, Daim Ice Cream Cake.
Daim Ice Cream Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Daim Ice Cream Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daim ice cream cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Daim Ice Cream Cake:
- Get ✨Almond Base✨
- Make ready Powder Sugar
- Get Ground Almond
- Get Egg whites
- Take ✨Ice Cream✨
- Take Eggs Yolks
- Prepare Eggs
- Take Powder Sugar
- Make ready Heavy Whipped Cream
- Take Crushed Daim Candy
- Make ready Vanilla Extract
- Get ✨Topping✨
- Get Daim Candy (Chopped)
If you are unable to get it, use a candy that is similar like a Heath bar The addition of coffee in the ice cream adds another delicious layer of flavor along with the caramel and almond making each bite so delicious! And yes, of course it was a hit with my daim bar loving parents as well! Translated from and adapted after Söta Saker’s recipe. The Almondy Toblerone. topped with a delicious ice cream, and Daim candy (you can find this candy at Ikea), which is basically a caramel candy coated in chocolate.
Instructions to make Daim Ice Cream Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 325° F. Line an 9-inch →24 cm round springform pan with parchment paper, grease the bottom and the sides of the pan. Place the egg whites into a bowl and beat on medium speed until foamy which is usually about 30 seconds. Add the powder sugar, one spoonful at a time, while mixing on medium speed until it becomes very stiff and thick.
- Add the grounded almonds into the mixture and mix it well. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and use your spatula to spread it evenly. Bake it in the middle rack of your oven for 35-45 minutes. Let it cool completely after. While waiting for the cake to cool completely.
- Proceed to make the Daim ice cream: Beat the egg yolks, 2 eggs, powder sugar and vanilla into a clean mixing bowl and whisk it all together until it becomes stiff and thick. Set it aside after it is finished. Whip the whipped cream until it also becomes stiff and mix it with the previous mixture prepared. Add the coarsely chopped Daim candy and mix everything well. Then pour it over the almond cake bottom.
- Cover the Daim ice cream cake with plastic wrap and place the cake in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight. Top the cake with the chopped Daim candy.
If you are unable to get it, use a candy that is similar like a Heath bar The addition of coffee in the ice cream adds another delicious layer of flavor along with the caramel and almond making each bite so delicious! The Daim Topping Sauce is described as a “wonderful chocolate sauce with pieces of Daim,” and is said to go perfectly with ice cream. Add the chunks of Almondy Daim Cake; Top with crushed almonds, caramel sauce and chocolate sauce; Serving Suggestion. Use a tall sundae glass for this sumptuous recipe in order to create the perfect, jaw-dropping delicious dessert! You can also add some chocolate ice cream for an even sweeter sundae.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food daim ice cream cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com