Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ground turkey nacho bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat, with ground, browned turkey meat. The kids and my husband love it. Make these ground turkey nachos your own with multiple toppings like pickled jalapenos and a heaping amount of ooey-gooey cheese.
Ground turkey nacho bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ground turkey nacho bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground turkey nacho bake:
- Take ground turkey
- Make ready Low-sodium Taco seasoning
- Get water
- Get Vegetarian refried beans
- Prepare roma tomatoes
- Prepare sliced black olives
- Prepare green pepper
- Take Avacado
- Take Light or low-fat sour cream
- Get low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese
- Get All natural corn tortilla chips
- Prepare optional salsa on the side
Baked Macaroni and CheeseChef Carla Hall. Make these ground turkey nachos your own with multiple toppings like pickled jalapenos and a heaping amount of ooey-gooey cheese. · An easy sheet pan nachos recipe, made with ground turkey, lots of tomatoes, cilantro, and baked tortillas for fewer calories and more pleasure. Our hearty baked nachos are loaded with a ground beef and refried bean mixture, lots of cheese, and classic toppings. Serve the nachos hot from the oven along with sour cream and other condiments, as desired.
Steps to make Ground turkey nacho bake:
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey.
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables.
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
For the best healthy nachos recipe, make cheesy cauliflower nachos with ground turkey taco meat! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses cheese soup, ground turkey, rice, refried beans, flour tortillas, sour cream, tomato, taco seasoning, onion, nacho cheese. Ground turkey is a low-fat, healthy alternative to ground beef. The turkey: Ground turkey is sold in a handful of different forms, from ground breasts to ground dark meat to pre-seasoned varieties.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ground turkey nacho bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com