Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, japanese classic miso soup with tofu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Classic Miso Soup with Tofu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Classic Miso Soup with Tofu is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese classic miso soup with tofu using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Classic Miso Soup with Tofu:
- Get 20-30 g Bonito flakes(Katsuobushi)
- Prepare 1 L Water
- Get 1 pack Tofu
- Get Some Brown seaweed (Wakame)
- Get 50 g Miso(Yellow rice miso)
Instructions to make Japanese Classic Miso Soup with Tofu:
- Heat 1 liter of hot water in a large pot over low heat and add bonito flakes. Remove the pot from the heat and leave it for few minutes.
- Strain into a bowl and put the soup back in the pan again.
- Add tofu and seaweed(Wakame).
- Whisk miso paste into the soup. Always maintain the low heat and shouldn’t boil the soup after adding miso.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food japanese classic miso soup with tofu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com