Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rosemary garlic pinwheels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Rosemary and Garlic Chicken Kabobs are tender, juicy and full of flavor – a huge hit at any BBQ. DIRECTIONS Mix cheeses and rosemary together. They’re quick and easy and so yummy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have rosemary garlic pinwheels using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels:
- Get Dough
- Get 3 cup flour
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp dry yeast (we won’t let this rise, we use for the flavour)
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 cup warm water (around 160°f)
- Prepare Topping/Filling
- Take 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 cup shredded parmesan chess
- Take 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 4 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 any other toppings you like
Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add Olive oil and water to bowl. Mix together, I use a fork until well mixed then use my hands. roll dough out onto a well floured surface. spread Olive oil out on dough, edge to edge. sprinkle garlic powder over oiled dough. There are many versions of pinwheels made with puff pastry.
Steps to make Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels:
- Preheat oven to 350°f
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Add Olive oil and water to bowl
- Mix together, I use a fork until well mixed then use my hands
- roll dough out onto a well floured surface
- spread Olive oil out on dough, edge to edge
- sprinkle garlic powder over oiled dough
- sprinkle your cheese out evenly on dough, cover edge to edge
- Add toppings (additional)
- roll dough tightly into a log
- cut into discs about 1-1.5″ thick
- arrange on baking sheet
- back for 25-30 minutes ( I flip them half way through)
My version is a bit different. I love the buttery crispy taste of the parmesan cheese on top. For appetizers, I like to roll mine with the longest side toward you. It makes a smaller pinwheel but a great bite-sized appetizer. Starting at long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rosemary garlic pinwheels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com