Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pam’s version of kabsa…. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that originates from Saudi Arabia but is commonly regarded as a national dish in many Arab states of the Persian Gulf. Simple version of Arabian Kabsa Recipe served with Salata hara. Please LIKE and leave you comments below 🙂 Music: Ibn Al-Noor by Kevin MacLeod is licensed.
Pam’s version of Kabsa… is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pam’s version of Kabsa… is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pam’s version of kabsa… using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pam’s version of Kabsa…:
- Prepare 5 ml veg oil
- Take 5 clove garlic minced
- Prepare 2 pcs onion big chopped
- Make ready 1 med.bell pepper chopped
- Take 2 pcs jalapeno chopped
- Make ready 3 grams fresh ginger chopped
- Take seasoning….
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cummin..cinnamon..curry..and black lemon powder
- Take for meat….
- Get 1 1/2 kg lamb or beef meat cut with bone wash and cleaned
- Get 2 pcs black lemon (whole big)
- Take 5 pcs.cardamom
- Prepare 1 small stick of cinnamon
- Take 1 water about 4to5 liter ormore enough to cook your meat the remaining water will used to cook the rice
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Take other…
- Get 4 cup yellow basmati rice
- Take 1 lemon juice to drizzled or hot sauce(optional)
- Get 1 parsley or corriander chopped(optional)
PAM provides a single, fully-documented library which allows developers to write programs without having to create their own authentication schemes. Find kabsa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Kabsa is a traditional Middle Eastern dish consisting of spices, rice, meat and vegetables.
Instructions to make Pam’s version of Kabsa…:
- in a pot cook meat in water with the rest if the ing for the meat.until tender remove the meat set aside keep broth for the rice.
- (you can do this ahead)…medium fire heat the pan add oil sautee onion bell pepper garlic ginger jalapeno untill soft then add all the seasoning set aside..
- wash the rice soak it in water for about 15 min. drain
- in a pot pour enough water to cook the rice let it boil then add your sauteed onion with seasoning continue boiling add your rice stir well.if the rice absorbed all the water and slightly soft add parsley/corriander(optional) and the meat.combined well.set your fire on low for about 30 min. or untill rice is completely cook.
- served hot drizzled lemon juice or hot sauce.
- enjoy 🙂
It is usually made with chicken, lamb, or beef, but occasionally other meats are used. The use of pre-prepared kabsa spice. While this particular recipe smelled and tasted different than the Kabsa I have had (I know there are many variations to Kabsa, much like the Spanish Paella), it was still good. I do think that the broth used to cook the rice needs more chicken flavor, even after boiling the chicken in it, so next time I would. Kabsa is made of chicken that is slowly simmered in a spicy broth of tomatoes and spices.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pam’s version of kabsa… recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com