Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roll ’em up! california rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roll ‘Em Up! California Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roll ‘Em Up! California Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roll ’em up! california rolls using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roll ‘Em Up! California Rolls:
- Take ●Sushi rice
- Get ●Thick rolled omelet (tamagoyaki)
- Get Eggs
- Get ※Dashi stock granules
- Get ※Sugar
- Get ※Mirin
- Make ready ※Soy sauce
- Make ready ※Salt
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Prepare ●Other ingredients
- Make ready Avocado
- Get Imitation crab sticks
- Get Mayonnaise
- Get sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Prepare White sesame seeds
Instructions to make Roll ‘Em Up! California Rolls:
- Make a thick tamagoyaki (rolled sweet-salty omelet): Add the ※ ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then chill the mixture.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, and add the mayonnaise, then mix well. Add the mixture from Step 1 and mix some more. Cook the omelet in a tamagoyaki pan.
- Slice the avocado, and cut the omelet into strips. You will start rolling the sushi after this, so prepare all the other ingredients.
- Place plastic wrap on a sushi mat and place a sheet of nori seaweed on top. Spread half of the sushi rice on the nori and flatten.
- Lift the the plastic wrap with the nori seaweed and rice on it with two hands, and flip it over.
- Place the tamagoyaki → mayonnaise → imitation crab sticks → mayonnaise → avocado → mayonnaise in that order, on the nori seaweed towards you.
- Roll it tight so there won’t be any gaps. Even though there are a lot of ingredients inside, if you roll it slowly, you can make a nicely-shaped roll.
- When finished rolling, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, shape it gently, then it’s done.
- It will be easier to cut if you let it chill in the fridge for a while.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roll ’em up! california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com