Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pita stuffed with scrambled eggs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Toasty, fragrant pita and creamy scrambled eggs make this a satisfying breakfast worth remembering when there is extra pita lying about. Whole Wheat Pita Pockets stuffed with sizzling, spicy street-style Indian scrambled eggs makes for a delicious snack or mid morning meal or a one dish dinner. Serve them for breakfast along with a smoothie or fresh fruit juice of your choice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita stuffed with scrambled eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take Olive Oil
- Get 2 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Potatoes
- Prepare 1 Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Spring Onions Stalk
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Get 2 Eggs
- Prepare Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 2 Pita Bread
A simple recipe today, perfect to wrap in foil and eat down at the the beach, or by the campfire, we love this Greek Scrambled Egg Pockets Recipe! Fresh, bright tomatoes, slow-scrambled eggs, and delicate pita combine for a delightfully satisfying start to your day. Eggs usually take center stage at brunch, but this quick breakfast sandwich uses soft, creamy eggs as a spread topped simply with sliced tomatoes. Recipe: Scrambled Chickpea and Spinach Pitas. by Kelli Foster.
Instructions to make Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take a frying pan and add a dash of olive oil. When the oil is hot add 2 cloves of minced garlic and finely chopped potato. Sauté for 2-3 minutes till the potato is tender.
- Add finely chopped spring onion and tomatoes. Add salt, red chili powder and mix well. Sauté for another 4-5min but with lid covered.
- In the meantime beat two eggs in a bowl and add it to the frying mixture and cover the lid. After 1-2 min the omelet starts to fluff up, then try to flip it. The omelet breaks apart and it just becomes easier to scramble it.
- Sprinkle the scrambled egg with some parmesan or mozzarella. You can also garnish it with some fresh chopped basil, I dint have any.
- Leave it to cook for 2-3min. In the meantime take the pita bread and cut it into semi-circles and grill them.
- Stuff the warm pitas with the scrambled eggs. Try not to stuff too much as it might tamper the bread.
- Best had with orange juice. I tried it with strawberry & mango yogurt, it wasn’t so bad either. Bon Appetite!!
For a vegan breakfast sandwich that will power you through the morning, look to this pita pocket stuffed with a blend of spiced chickpeas and sautéed veggies. Fill pita with scrambled eggs, baby spinach, and shredded cheddar cheese. Cook in toaster for one cycle. Chopped bacon + scrambled eggs + shredded cheddar cheese. In medium bowl, beat eggs, sherry, and salt until blended.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita stuffed with scrambled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com