Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cream cheese baked pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Out Chef Karen’s Homemade Orecchiette Pasta Recipe Today! Food Items, Cooking Essentials & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It.
Cream Cheese Baked Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cream Cheese Baked Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cream cheese baked pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Baked Pasta:
- Make ready 1 package spiral or elbow noodles
- Get 1 jar garlic alfredo sauce
- Take 1/2 (1 cup) cream cheese
- Take 1/2 (1 cup) shredded cheese
- Get 1/4 (1 cup) parmesan cheese
- Get 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare Dash salt
- Get Dash vegetable oil
- Prepare 6 breaded chicken burgers (meat only)
Add spaghetti sauce to the cheese mixture. Add one cup shredded Italian cheese. I will forever have a soft spot for creamy pasta dishes. I love them all: spiral noodles blanketed with ricotta and herbs, rich and decadent fettuccine Alfredo, mac and cheese (obviously!), and even pasta marinara with a splash of cream.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Baked Pasta:
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot before you add the noodles. Add a dash of salt and dash of vegetable oil to the boiling water. And then add the noodles.
- Drain the water once the noodles are mostly cooked. Add the butter and garlic powder. Stir real well.
- Then add the jar of alfredo and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture from the pot to a medium sized greased/buttered pan. Drizzle shredded cheese and parmasan cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 400 F.
- While the pasta is warming up in the oven quickly, start frying the chicken burgers. Once they are cooked, cut them into bite size pieces.
- When the oven goes off – take the bite size pieces of chicken burger and mix it well with the pasta.
- Cook in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
But a few months ago, when faced with an intense craving for creamy pasta and a seriously limited selection of dairy, I was forced to get creative. Add cream cheese, Italian Seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream cheese baked pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com