Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, personal pita pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Personal Pita Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Personal Pita Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
I love pizza so much but can’t deal with all the calories. Voila – five ingredient pita pizza! I set this recipe up as a pizza bar.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook personal pita pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Personal Pita Pizza:
- Take Pitas
- Make ready Pizza sauce
- Make ready Cheese,such as mozzerella
- Take Meat of choice
- Take Veggies of choice
The speed of preparation and delicious flavors make this mini pizza hard to beat. We also have halal options, so be sure to inquire! Feast on the Beef Shawarma, the Meatball. You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it’s designed especially for two!
Steps to make Personal Pita Pizza:
- Slice pitas in half, place on a cookie sheet, and spoon on pizza sauce. So one pita makes 2 pizzas. If you would like a bit thicker crust, leave the pita whole. I was cutting back on my bread intake.
- Add cheese of choice. Mozzerella is best to me. Pictured here is colby jack, which is also yummie.
- Slice veggies and add them raw. Some I use are onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach. Olives and banana peppers would be nice too. Be creative!
- Add meat. I often use precooked chicken sausages and slice them thin and scatter over the top. If you are using raw meat, espessially chicken, cook it before you add it to the pizza.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes.
PITA PIZZA es una pizza hecho a base del del delicioso pan árabe (DEL HORNO A SU MESA )preparado artesanalmente con sus deliciosos. Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow Assemble the pizzas: Arrange pita breads on two baking sheets. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. Prepare this super cheesy, extra saucy Pita Pizza Bread with your kids! Just add sauce, mozzarella and other tasty toppings for one-of-a-kind pizzas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food personal pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com