Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my yam pottage as agreed on the cookpad whatsapp group. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My yam pottage as agreed on the Cookpad WhatsApp group is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My yam pottage as agreed on the Cookpad WhatsApp group is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my yam pottage as agreed on the cookpad whatsapp group using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My yam pottage as agreed on the Cookpad WhatsApp group:
- Take Yam 1/2 tuber
- Get 1 cup Palm oil
- Take table spoon Crayfish -3
- Make ready pieces Smoked fish -2
- Make ready pieces Ponmo -2
- Get Ugwu leaves – a handful
- Take Onions -1 bulb
- Get 4 cubes Knorr seasoning-
- Prepare table spoon Salt -1
- Take Fresh pepper
Steps to make My yam pottage as agreed on the Cookpad WhatsApp group:
- Peel yam,wash and cut into large cube size
- Pot into put and allow to cook for 20mins
- When it is cooked,set aside
- Wash and clean smoked fish,ponmo,ugwu leaves and set aside
- Blend fresh pepper,set aside, chop onions also
- Bleach palm oil for 7mins,throw in chopped onions and allow to fry for 3mins
- Pour fresh blended pepper,and add spice,crayfish and allow to simmer for 10mins
- Add the fried paste to the cooked yam,add smoked fish,ponmo and lastly add freshly cut ugwu leaves and allow to cook for 5mins and yam pottage is ready
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my yam pottage as agreed on the cookpad whatsapp group recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com