Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Check Out Willa Jean’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Today! Our Delicious Cookies Turn The Simplest Moments Into Something Memorable. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip Cookies:
- Prepare S1: Dry Ingredients
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups flour (354 grams)
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Get S2: Wet Ingredients
- Prepare 1 cup melted heated then cooled butter
- Make ready 3/4 cup white sugar (170 grams)
- Get 1 1/4 cup brown sugar (212 grams)
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla
- Get Add separately at the end
- Get 2 cups chocolate chips
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip Cookies:
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown’s Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Peanut butter and chocolate chunks make these chewy cookies addictive.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com