Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy chickpea salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crunchy chickpea salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crunchy chickpea salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Get Salad, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crunchy chickpea salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy chickpea salad:
- Get 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion chopped
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Get 1 green chilli chopped
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Prepare Juice of one lemon
- Prepare 1/2 cup cornflakes
- Get 1 pinch sugar
- Get 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- Take Fresh coriander leaves chopped to garnish
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve piled on to plates or into bowls with iceberg lettuce, radishes, red pepper and celery. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss well. This Chickpea Salad with garlic Parmesan vinaigrette is a light and fresh salad with garbanzo beans, lettuce, tomatoes, corn and onion.
Steps to make Crunchy chickpea salad:
- In a bowl, add boiled chick peas, onion, chopped tomato and green chilli.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Give everything a nice toss.
- Add peanuts and cornflakes to the bowl. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Tip: Add cornflakes and peanuts just when you are about to serve; otherwise, they will lose their crunch
Perfect quick and easy lunch or a side dish to a light meal! I have been on a salad craze lately. I am obsessed with this BLT Pasta Salad and my Black Bean Taco Salad. Now this Easy Chickpea Salad joins the club. These crispy Herb Roasted Chickpeas by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD are great as a snack, sprinkled over a salad or used to top roasted veggies.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crunchy chickpea salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com