Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cherry mochi flowers for decorating sweets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry Mochi Flowers For Decorating Sweets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cherry Mochi Flowers For Decorating Sweets is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cherry mochi flowers for decorating sweets using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Mochi Flowers For Decorating Sweets:
- Prepare pieces Cherry mochi candies
- Get pieces Tiny colored mints (yellow)
- Take Icing or decoration pen
Steps to make Cherry Mochi Flowers For Decorating Sweets:
- This is the cherry mochi. You can get it at a sweet shop or supermarket.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the mochi
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes from the mochi. Be gentle with the flower petals.
- Put a little bit of icing in the middle of the flowers and top with 3 mints each.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cherry mochi flowers for decorating sweets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com