Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hummus crusted chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummus Crusted Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hummus Crusted Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hummus crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus Crusted Chicken:
- Get 3 chicken breasts skinless
- Make ready 1 – 1.5 cups hummus of , homemade or store bough
- Get to taste Salt Pepper &
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 lemon Juice of
- Prepare 180 C Preheat the oven to
- Get drizzle a tbsp olive oil of In an oven proof dish,
Steps to make Hummus Crusted Chicken:
- Place the well washed, skinless chicken breasts in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper
- Final step: Cover each chicken breast with some hummus. I decided to go with a store bought one for a change as I always make it at home, SO I bought some sundried tomato hummus
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the chicken breast and bake
- You can also bake some veggies to go with this. I sauteed some broccoli, carrots and got some purple carrots in the farmers market so added that in and cooked it with some olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper
- I had some whole wheat pita at home so warmed that a bit before serving
- It was a very filling meal
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hummus crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com