Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, asakusa imahan-style sukiyaki sauce (warishita). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asakusa Imahan-style Sukiyaki Sauce (Warishita) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Asakusa Imahan-style Sukiyaki Sauce (Warishita) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have asakusa imahan-style sukiyaki sauce (warishita) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asakusa Imahan-style Sukiyaki Sauce (Warishita):
- Make ready 180 ml Soy sauce
- Prepare 180 ml Mirin
- Take 70 grams Sugar
- Take 100 ml Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sake
- Get 5 cm Kombu
Steps to make Asakusa Imahan-style Sukiyaki Sauce (Warishita):
- Put all the ingredients except for the konbu seaweed in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes (don’t let it boil over).
- Put in the cut up konbu seaweed, and leave it as-is to cool down.
- This is great for flavoring: Nikujaga (simmered meat and potatoes), katsudon (tonkatsu rice bowl), kinpira, meat and tofu, simmered fish, grilled mochi cakes, simmered pork belly cubes, chicken soboro, as yakitori chicken sauce, as well as as a secret flavor in yakisoba noodles.
- Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water to make mitarashi sauce for mochi dumplings. Mix with sesame oil to make a bulgogi sauce. Spread it on pizza crust with yakitori sauce and mayonnaise to make a Japanese style chicken pizza. Delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asakusa imahan-style sukiyaki sauce (warishita) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com