Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 腊肠四季豆炒饭 fried rice with chinese sausage & french beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serving up amazing food, Oriental Dragon 龙餐厅 sits in the heart of Fitzrovia.
腊肠四季豆炒饭 Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage & French Beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. 腊肠四季豆炒饭 Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage & French Beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook 腊肠四季豆炒饭 fried rice with chinese sausage & french beans using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 腊肠四季豆炒饭 Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage & French Beans:
- Take 印度长米 Basmati rice (1 cup)
- Prepare 腊肠 Chinese sausage (1)
- Take 四季豆 French Beans (100g)
- Prepare 鸡蛋 Eggs (2)
- Get 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon)
- Prepare 酱清 Light soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
Steps to make 腊肠四季豆炒饭 Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage & French Beans:
- 煮长米备用，放置2小时让米饭变凉(或用隔夜饭) Cook rice and leave it to cold down for 2hrs (or use overnight rice)
- 热油炒蛋，备用 Heat the oil and fried egg, stand-by
- 腊肠切薄片，四季豆切小段 Cut Chinese sausage into thin slices, cut French beans into small sections
- 热油，爆香蒜米，加入腊肠和四季豆炒香 Heat the oil and fry minced garlic. Add Chinese sausage & French beans and stir-fry
- 加入米饭和炒蛋，酱清。快速大火翻炒 Add rice, fried eggs, light soy sauce. Stir-fry with high heat
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 腊肠四季豆炒饭 fried rice with chinese sausage & french beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com