Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy chicken, kale and rice soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Make Your Dishes Burst w/ Flavor. But you can bottle it, and that’s exactly what we did. Introducing a Chicken Noodle Soup with nothing to hide.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy chicken, kale and rice soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- Make ready chicken breast, boiled cooled and shredded (or use rotisserie)
- Prepare fresh kale, chopped
- Make ready large onion, diced
- Take garlic cloves, minced
- Take celery, diced
- Get small-medium carrots, diced
- Make ready flour
- Take butter
- Get olive oil
- Prepare milk
- Make ready cream (half&half is fine)
- Get chicken stock
- Take rice (uncooked)
- Get dried thyme
- Get dried basil
- Get dried bay leaf
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Old Fashioned Baked Chicken and Rice. A classic southern-style chicken casserole that is the ultimate creamy comfort food. Made just like in the ‘good old days’, this one-dish wonder is a family favourite dinner recipe!. With layers of bacon, creamy rice and cajun spiced chicken, this simple oven baked casserole is always popular.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil with butter on medium high heat. Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent. Then add your carrots and celery, cook for 4 min.
- Add the flour to the pot and cook for 2-3 min. Add your milk and cream to the pot. Cook for 5 more min, the mixture should be pretty thick.
- Add your shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add all of your chicken stock. Let this cook together for about 20 min. (On medium low)
- After 20 min, add your rice and kale to the pot, cook for another 30 min. (On medium low)
- The longer you let it cook, the thicker it will become.
- Note: if u boil bone in chicken for this recipe. Save the water you boiled the chicken in, just strain it to remove any icky parts and add that to your soup if you dont have stock.
- This makes a lot of soup, the leftovers are even better if you can imagine!!
It’s also great for entertaining friends as you can. Classic creamy chicken and wild rice soup is filled with ingredients that I don’t usually use – chicken, of course, chicken broth, and even heavy cream. At its core, though, traditional wild rice soup contains a base of delicious fall vegetables and rice, so it’s not hard to imagine a vegetarian version. A pot of pure comfort, it’s a slightly thickened, creamy chicken soup with a finishing garnish of smoky bacon. Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy chicken, kale and rice soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com