Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey chorizo, cauliflower rice, and etc. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey chorizo, cauliflower rice, and etc using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc:
- Get 1 pound ground turkey
- Make ready 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Get 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Get 1 teaspoon oregano
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin
- Take 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Take 1 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- Make ready 1/2 onion chopped
- Take 1 can (15 oz) cubed tomatoes (or 30 oz for a bit more tomatoey soup
- Prepare 4 cups (1 container) beef broth
- Get 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Take 2 lbs cauliflower
- Get 1 lb zucchini/mushrooms/squash/etc
Steps to make Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc:
- In a pot, brown the turkey
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients, other then cauliflower and zucchini. Bring to boil
- If frozen cauliflower, microwave for 5 minutes so it’s soft enough to chop in a food processor. Hit the button about five times, get it chopped to large rice looking pieces. You will probably have to do two batches.
- Toss in boiling soup. Turn heat to low.
- After about 5 minutes, toss in zucchini or mushrooms, chopped to roughly folk sized morsels. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Turn to simmer, you can keep it on a while or eat it. Longer it sits simmering the thicker it will get. It’s just over 1200 calories or so for the whole pot (less then meal at your favorite fast food restaurant).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey chorizo, cauliflower rice, and etc recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com