Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pasta Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Pasta Carbonara is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy pasta carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 1 box Noodles (I only had shells)
- Get 1 Ham
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Take 1 can 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- Get 1 box Frozen Peas
- Get 32 oz Chicken Broth
- Take 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Take 1 oz Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1 tsp Butter
Steps to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Start by melting butter in a large pan and add chipped onion.
- Then add chopped ham and a red pepper flakes! (Guilty of my ham being left over from Easter🐰)
- Add pasta, stock, and evaporated milk all at once.. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- One the liquid is lower and the pasta is getting done add the peas
- Once you mix the peas in add the cream cheese.
- Add the parm cheese last and stir through.
- Voila! The quickest most delicious pasta 🙌
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com