Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic:
- Prepare 4 balls Cured ham rice balls
- Make ready 5 balls Shrimp ball-shaped sushi
- Take 9 Burdock root meat rolls
- Take 3 servings Tamagoyaki
- Make ready 4 Sakura-colored meat balls
- Make ready 3 Yuzu pepper paste seasoned chicken wings
- Prepare 1 to garnish Broccolini with Japanese mustard dressing
Steps to make Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic:
- For the cured ham rice balls: Lay a piece of plastic wrap over a tea cup. Place a slice of cured ham on the wrap, then fill the cup with rice mixed with green vegetables. Make it into a ball and twist-tie the plastic wrap. Decorate the top with a salted cherry blossom.
- Make the shrimp ball-shaped sushi the same way, using shrimp and sushi rice.
- For the burdock root meat rolls: Wrap boiled burdock root and carrort and cook in a teriyaki sauce.
- For the Japanese omelet: Make with 3 eggs, shiro dashi and 80 ml water. Aonori also makes a nice addition.
- Seefor cherry blossom-colored meat balls. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158555-cherry-blossom-viewing-bento-meatballs-sakura-colored
- Seefor chicken wings with yuzu pepper paste. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149191-yuzu-pepper-chicken-wings
- Garnish with broccolini and serve!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com