Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed taco shells. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Mexican food for dinner—this dish has. Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells feature jumbo pasta shells filled with a creamy seasoned taco beef & vegetable mixture and is topped with cheese.
Stuffed Taco Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Taco Shells is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed taco shells using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Taco Shells:
- Get large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.)
- Prepare Olive oil
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Prepare green pepper, chopped
- Take garlic, minced
- Take black pepper
- Prepare ground cumin
- Take taco seasoning mix
- Get diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce)
- Take Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounce)
- Get water
- Prepare jumbo shells (12 ounce)
- Prepare Salt for boiling water
- Take sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Here something interesting for you taco lovers. Instead of regular Italian stuffed shells last night I made Taco stuffed shells! I found this recipe in a magazine when I was newly married and it is hands-down one of my family’s very favorite dinners. How to make taco inspired stuffed shells with ground beef, corn and cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Taco Shells:
- In a large pot coat bottom of pan with olive oil, heat on low heat…..
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid from ground turkey……
- Add to ground turkey your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes……
- Next add in your black pepper, ground cumin, taco seasoning and both cans of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil, then add in your water, continue to boil for several more minutes……continue to cook for about 20 minutes, then remove from heat……
- Meanwhile boil your jumbo shells in a large pot until al dente, remember to add salt to your boiling water 💧!!!!
- Drain shells well……
- In a large baking pan spread about a few tablespoons of turkey meat mixture onto bottom of pan…….
- Carefully spoon turkey mixture into each jumbo shell, then place shells onto meat sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are filled with turkey meat…….place any remaining turkey meat mixture over shells…….
- Add your shredded cheddar cheese over shells……
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
Jump to the Easy Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a taco inspired mixture of beef, corn, black The basic idea of the taco stuffed shells is that large pasta shells are stuffed with the flavours of tacos and then covered. Chicken Taco Stuffed Shells are loaded with rotisserie chicken that has been seasoned with my homemade taco seasoning. They are a great addition to any Taco Tuesday menu, and they should. These taco stuffed shells are easy comfort food!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed taco shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com