Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oven-baked okonomiyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven-baked Okonomiyaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oven-baked Okonomiyaki is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven-baked okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Take SR Flour
- Prepare Water
- Prepare Eggs
- Make ready Dashi Power *optional
- Take Cabbage
- Prepare *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter
- Get Thinly Sliced Pork Belly
- Get Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Get Japanese Mayonnaise
- Make ready Other Topping Suggestions:
- Take Ham, Seafood, Sausage, Cheese, Bacon, Onion, Spring Onion, Mushrooms
Steps to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Self-Raising Flour, Water, Eggs and Dashi Powder.
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the trays and cover with thinly sliced pork. You may wish to place other ingredients on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pork is brown and crisp and the cabbage mixture is well cooked.
- Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle Katsuobushi, Aonori or Benishooga (pickled ginger) if you have, and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oven-baked okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com