Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich)★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ is something which I have loved my entire life.
These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Tasty Sandwich Cookies Filled With Crème & Covered In Chocolatey Deliciousness. Great recipe for Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich)★recipe video★ using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★:
- Make ready 1.2 oz (1/6 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 1.2 oz (4 Tbsp.) powdered sugar
- Take 1.2 oz egg white (a L size egg white), room temperature
- Get 0.35 oz (1.5-2 Tbsp.) almond flour
- Prepare 0.9 oz (3 Tbsp.) cake flour
- Take 3-4 drops vanilla oil
- Get 1.7 oz milk chocolate
I guess it makes sense since making. Slice the chocolate once set, using your cookies to determine the size. Sandwich between two similarly-sized cookies and enjoy! Make ANY Cookie with THIS Recipe.
Steps to make Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmF0VUN-SE&t=3s
- Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar.
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time. And then mix it for a minute with a whisk.
- Beat egg white lightly so as not to foam. Add it to the butter in 6 parts. Mix each time until it becomes smooth.
- Sift almond flour into the batter and mix well. Add vanilla oil and mix well.
- Add all the cake flour at once. Fold it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF.
- Take it out of the fridge and mix it gently to soften. Put it in a piping bag. (plain piping nozzle) Squeeze out 24 round shapes on a baking tray.
- Hit the tray to flatten batter.
- Bake it for 13 minutes at 320 ºF. Open the door and wait 5 minutes as it is. Close the door again and dry it at 230 ºF for 10 minutes.
- Cool it well. Put melted chocolate between two cookies.
- Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Please store them at room temperature in a sealed container. You should also put a desiccant to keep crispy texture.
I used a mixture of garnishes on my cookies. I left a few plain, sprinkled some with lavender or cinnamon, and dipped the others in chocolate. My favorites were the cinnamon Langues de Chat. For chocolate, use your favorite- dark, white, or semi-sweet. Langues de Chat (French Cat Tongue Cookies) Adapted from The More Than Occasional Baker I will share that recipe too, which takes some more time, than making this quick sandwich recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich)★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com