Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus:
- Take large red peppers
- Take garlic
- Get large jar chickpeas
- Make ready cashew nuts
- Prepare tumeric
- Make ready cumin seeds
- Take chilli flakes
- Prepare drizzle of olive oil
- Get lime
Steps to make Spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus:
- Roast the peppers and garlic for 45 minutes
- Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and add the cumin, tumeric and chilli flakes for a few minutea over a low heat
- Add the chickpeas and cashew nuts
- Squeeze the lime. Stir well, turn the heat up to moderate
- Peel the peppers and garlic. Just squeeze one end of each clove of garlic and the delicious roasted garlic will ooze out the other end ☺
- Add to the pan
- Stir in
- And add to the food processor. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Blitz but not for too long
- Don’t aim for the usual smoothness of humus. One of the satisfying things about this version is the slight crunch factor prvided by the cashew nuts
- Serve while still slightly warm
- Spread liberally on warm toast. Enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy and crunchy roasted pepper and garlic hummus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com