Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, miso mackerel don. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Mackerel Don is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Miso Mackerel Don is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook miso mackerel don using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Mackerel Don:
- Prepare 1 Canned Mackerel in Brine (*about 115g)
- Take 1/4 Onion *sliced
- Take 1 teaspoon Oil
- Prepare Spring Onion *finely Sliced, optional
- Get Freshly Cooked Rice 1 serving
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Miso
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sake OR Mirin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce *optional, depends on the type of Miso
Instructions to make Miso Mackerel Don:
- Drain the Canned Mackerel and remove the brine. Make Miso Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat small amount of Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, cook sliced Onion until transparent.
- Add Mackerel and the sauce and simmer over a low heat for a minute or so, and let all well combined.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Mackerel mixture. Sprinkle some finely sliced Spring Onion over and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food miso mackerel don recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com