Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kale okonomiyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kale Okonomiyaki is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Kale Okonomiyaki is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kale okonomiyaki using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare Kale Leaves *thinly sliced
- Get *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter
- Take Carrot *shredded or sliced to thin strips
- Make ready Plain Flour OR Self-Raising Flour
- Take Water
- Get Eggs
- Get Salt
- Take Dashi Power *optional
- Prepare Thinly Sliced Pork Belly
- Get Topping
- Make ready Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Take Japanese Mayonnaise
- Make ready Katsuobushi *optional
- Get Aonori *optional
- Prepare Benishoga (red pickled ginger) *optional
Steps to make Kale Okonomiyaki:
- Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs, Salt and Dashi Powder.
- Add thinly sliced Kale leaves and Carrot to the batter and mix it well.
- Oil a barbecue hotplate or a frying pan and cook pork on both sides.
- Pour the Kale batter mixture over the pork pieces to form a pancake. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip it over and heat for another 2-3 minutes, or until the batter has cooked through. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking.
- Place the pancake on a plate with the pork on the top. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and sprinkle with Katsuobushi and Aonori. Benishooga (pickled ginger) also goes well with Okonomiyaki.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kale okonomiyaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com