Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kadai paneer for dinner :). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kadai Paneer for dinner 🙂 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Kadai Paneer for dinner 🙂 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kadai paneer for dinner 🙂 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kadai Paneer for dinner :):
- Take Paneer Cubed
- Take Onion Chopped
- Take Tomato Pureed
- Make ready Ginger Garlic Paste
- Make ready Capsicum Sliced
- Take Fenugreek Dried Leaves
- Make ready Garam Masala Powder
- Prepare Cumin Powder
- Make ready Coriander Powder
- Make ready Red Chilli Powder
- Get Turmeric Powder
- Make ready Refined Oil
- Take Bayleaf
- Make ready Salt
- Take Cream
Steps to make Kadai Paneer for dinner :):
- Heat oil in a kadai, add bay leaves, then add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute for a while till they turn translucent. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, tomatoes and dried fenugreek leaves and saute on a medium flame till the oil separates.
- Then add capsicum diced and 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring once in between. Then add the paneer cubes, salt and cook on a slow flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and garnished with coriander. Delicious and flavorful Kadai Paneer is ready :)…Serve hot with Roti/Naan/Rice :)…Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kadai paneer for dinner 🙂 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com