Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, asian chicken cups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Chicken Cups is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Asian Chicken Cups is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have asian chicken cups using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Chicken Cups:
- Take Ingredients
- Get 6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold
- Get 3 cups chicken cooked cubed
- Prepare 1 cup celery
- Get 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Get 2 teaspoons onion grated
- Make ready 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Make ready 1 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Take 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Get carrots garnish with match stick , if desired
Instructions to make Asian Chicken Cups:
- Combine all chicken salad ingredients. Cut each roll in half and on a lightly sprayed counter top, roll each one into a 5-inch circle. Carefully push a dough circle into a sprayed muffin tin to cover the bottom and sides. Fill each dough cup with salad mixture. Bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until dough edges are golden brown. Garnish with match stick carrots if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food asian chicken cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com