Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, arabic chicken masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arabic chicken masala is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Arabic chicken masala is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arabic chicken masala using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic chicken masala:
- Prepare chicken boneless skinless chicken beast
- Take chopped green, yellow, and red bell pepper
- Take olive oil
- Prepare garlic cloves chopped
- Prepare chopped onions
- Make ready chopped fresh tomatoes
- Get slow sliced marrow vegetable
- Prepare parsly leaves to garnish
- Make ready coriander powder
- Prepare hot chili pepper
- Get arabic mix masala seasoning
- Take zatar
- Get basil leaf
- Take tandori masala
- Prepare tomatoe paste
- Prepare flour
- Get chicken cube stock seasoning
- Take water
Instructions to make Arabic chicken masala:
- put oil in pan and add the onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, and the marrow vegetable
- cook on Low heat till tender
- add the chicken stock cube and water
- add the seasonings and the cut up cooked chicken
- add the tomatoe paste
- cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally while cooking.
- add the flour and stir and cook until the sauce thickens a little.
- can be served alone or over rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food arabic chicken masala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com