Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- Prepare 3-4 cups Dashi Stock
- Get 2-3 cups Cooked Rice
- Make ready Some Vegetables (Carrot, Daikon, Radish, Shiitake, Japanese Mushrooms, Potato, Spinach, Tofu)
- Get Spring Onion
- Take Salt & Soy Sauce
- Make ready
- Prepare Plain Flour 1/2 cup & Potato Starch 1/2 cup
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready Water
- Get Note: Gnocchi would go very well with this dish
Steps to make Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- Cut Vegetables in small pieces. Cook them in Dashi Stock until tender.
- Mix all the Dumpling Ingredients and make it into a very thick batter. *I recently discovered ‘Rice Flour 1/2 cup & Glutinous Rice Flour 1/2 cup’ makes gooey & rubbery texture like ‘Omochi’ (Rice Cake) and better dumplings.
- Add the pre-cooked Rice to the soup, then bring it to a boil.
- Using a tablespoon, drop bite size dumplings into the boiling soup. *Note: You can add Gnocchi instead of dumpling batter.
- Season with Salt and Soy Sauce. Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion and serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com