Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, puffed rice balls recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Puffed Rice Balls Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Puffed Rice Balls Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook puffed rice balls recipe using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Puffed Rice Balls Recipe:
- Make ready 2 cups Puffed Rice –
- Prepare 1/2 cup Jaggery –
- Take 1/8 tsp Cardamom powder –
- Prepare 1/8 cup Water –
- Get 1/8 tsp Dry Ginger Powder-
Instructions to make Puffed Rice Balls Recipe:
- Measure and keep all ingredients ready. Heat jaggery in a pan with water till it immersing level.Switch off the flame once the jaggery melts completely.
- Strain the jaggery water using a strainer to remove impurities. Then start heating the strained jaggery water in low flame.
- In the mean time, take a bowl with water and keep it ready. When the jaggery water becomes little thick, take little bit of syrup in a spoon and add it to the bowl of water. Gather the syrup to make a firm ball with your fingers. If you are able to form a nice ball, that is the correct stage. Switch off the flame and remove the jaggery syrup from heat.
- Immediately add the jaggery syrup to the puffed rice. Add cardamom and dry ginger powder at this stage. Mix everything together with a spoon.
- Now Start making balls. Word of caution here, Jaggery syrup will be hot it may burn the skin if touched directly.
- Make balls with the remaining mix and store the puffed rice balls in an airtight container.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food puffed rice balls recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com