Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken pita. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Pita is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Pita is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken pita using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Get chicken breast; butterflied
- Take pita
- Prepare hummus
- Prepare tomato
- Take cucumber
- Take tahini
- Get Tzatziki
- Take feta cheese
- Take salt and pepper
- Get paprika
- Make ready onion powder
- Prepare garlic powder
- Make ready turmeric
- Make ready dried dill
- Take drizzle vegetable oil
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Toss breast in vegetable oil. Season breast with dried spices. Grill each side approximately 5-10 minutes each side or until chicken reaches 165º.
- Small dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with tahini. Set aside.
- Cut open pita. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill very briefly if desired.
- Spread hummus in pita. Add sliced or diced chicken breast. Add veggie mix, feta, and tzatziki.
- Variations: Fresh dill, basil, tarragon, parsley, chervil, oregano, thyme, caramelized red onions, rice, pickled red cabbage.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled chicken pita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com