Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chopper onigiri bento. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chopper Onigiri Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chopper Onigiri Bento is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chopper onigiri bento using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chopper Onigiri Bento:
- Prepare Cooked rice mixed with mentsuyu
- Prepare Ketchup rice
- Get Nori seaweed
- Take Sliced cheese
- Take Ketchup
- Make ready i used cheese and bonito flakes this time Your favorite onigiri filling
Steps to make Chopper Onigiri Bento:
- Wrap the mentsuyu rice in cling film and form into a round ball shaped onigiri.
- Wrap the ketchup rice in cling film and form into the shape of the hat and brim (only make the brim part that you can see.) The rice in the photo is white only for the purpose of this example to make it easier to understand…
- Make the horns with the mentsuyu rice by wrapping in cling film and forming a “V” shape. Make the hooves in the same way by wrapping and forming into the shape of a teardrop.
- Carefully form the ketchup rice hat around the mentsuyu onigiri and place on top. (The mentsuyu rice is white in this picture.)
- Once you’ve finished adding any other side dishes into the bento, fix the horns on. Add the parts of the face made from nori. Finally, fix the hooves on and use nori to draw the definition on the hooves.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chopper onigiri bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com