Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken and eggs bowl (oyakodon). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Eggs Bowl (Oyakodon) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken and Eggs Bowl (Oyakodon) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and eggs bowl (oyakodon) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Eggs Bowl (Oyakodon):
- Take chicken thigh
- Take eggs
- Take onion
- Take Dashi broth (otherwise chicken soup) : (A)
- Make ready soy sauce : (A)
- Make ready Sake (otherwise white wine) : (A)
- Get sugar : (A)
- Get freshly cooked rice
Steps to make Chicken and Eggs Bowl (Oyakodon):
- Thinly cut the onion into wedges. Cut the chicken into bite-size chunks.
- Put the condiments (A) in a pan. Heat it until it comes to a boil.
- Add the onion and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Then, add the chicken and simmer over medium heat again for about 3 minutes.
- Beat eggs lightly. Then add 2/3 of them to the pan. Turn the heat down and simmer for 2 minutes with a lid. Use two pairs of chopsticks, and don’t beat too much.
- Add the rest of beaten eggs and boil at medium heat for 10 seconds.
- Put them over the freshly cooked rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and eggs bowl (oyakodon) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com