![Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
They’re gluten-free, vegan, and make a perfect snack for any time of the day! If you’ve tried my almond joy breakfast cookies or my pumpkin breakfast cookies, you already know that cookies for breakfast are a very real thing.. They are a very simple and light version of the traditional oatmeal cookie with added dark chocolate chips.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
3-Ingredient is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Make ready 2 bananas
- Get 1 1/2 cups oats
- Take 1/3 c mini chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL BANANA COOKIES. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. Mix the oats and vanilla extract into the banana. Scoop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet in rounded tablespoons.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Mash bananas with fork
- Add in oats, mix with fork
- Fold in chocolate chips
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins)
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days.
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. – These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. – Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options.
Let cool on a wire rack. Gluten-free, fat-free, free from added sugar, low calorie and taste amazing! You can eat these delicious cookies without guilt! If you are watching your weight or are simply health conscious, these cookies will be a groundbreaking find for you! They are a true breakthrough in the world of cookies.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
3-ingredient recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com