Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, miso sweet chilli cauliflower florets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook miso sweet chilli cauliflower florets using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets:
- Get Cauliflower florets – small pieces almost like popcorn
- Make ready medium size onion – chopped
- Prepare fresh ginger thinly sliced
- Prepare garlic thinly sliced
- Prepare Miso paste
- Make ready tomato ketchup or puree
- Prepare sweet chilli sauce
- Take Soy sauce seasoning
- Get chilli flakes
- Prepare cumin powder
- Prepare Salt for seasoning
- Take Vegetable oil or olive oil
- Take sesame oil for the finishing drizzle
- Get cornflour
- Get Green chillies
- Prepare Spring onion
- Prepare Freshly chopped coriander
- Get Some water to make sauce
Instructions to make Miso Sweet Chilli Cauliflower florets:
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once blanched, drain the florets and place in a bowl.
- Add the cornflour to the drained florets. Add salt, cumin powder, mix and toss until fully coated.
- Place a pan to heat up, add some oil.
- Add the coated florets, toss and let them cook until toasted all around.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add a little more oil. Start by frying the onion, ginger garlic.
- Add the miso paste, followed by the the rest of the sauces. Take care not to let the sauces burn. Add a little bit if water to help the sauces and paste to come together.
- Add the florets, mix into the cooking sauce.
- Cook for another minute ot two.
- Turn the heat off, add the chillies, spring onion.
- Drizzle the sesame oil, add the chopped coriander.
- Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food miso sweet chilli cauliflower florets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com